- Public Hearing - rezoning 5407 Buford Highway - Hearing to rezone property from C2 to M1. Second request was made to defer the meeting.
- Motion was made to defer the public hearing to November 18th based upon a request from the applicants agent of record. Failed for lack of second
- Motion was made to deny the re-zoning request. Motion passed 6-0
- Ordinace to Remove Employee Policies from Code - With the City Manager in place, all employment decisions are up to the City Manager.
- Motion was made to remove the employee handbook from code. Passed 5-1 (Fleming no)
- Second Read on FY 2013 Budget Amendment - Adjust the revenue, some department budgets, and separate restricted funds based upon additional revenues and/or expenses.
- Motion was made to approve - Passed 4-2 (Fleming and Dean no)
- Variance Request - Fence at 2582 Addions Dr. - Applicant's fence company installed the fence in the front yard at 6 foot and without a permit. Front yard fences are maximum 4 feet.
- Motion was made to deny the variance - Passed 5-1 (Fleming no)
- Text Amendment Discussion on C2 Car Dealerships - Discussion on adding car dealeships back into C2 with specific restrictions on being an authorized name dealership.
- Motion was made to send concept to staff and PC for review and recommendation. Passed 5-1 (Dean no)
Thursday, November 7, 2013
November 4th Meeting Summary
Here is a summary of the items on the November 4th Regular Meeting Agenda
Meeting was adjourned at 9:15 pm.