- Credit Card Fees - proposal to add a $4.00 convenience fee to all credit card transactions in the city.
- Passed 5-0
- Temporary Structures/Pop Up Canopies - Referred to Legal and Planning Commission for review and recommendations.
- Text Amendment 23-702 - Referred to Legal and Planning Commission for review and recommendations.
- Planning Commission Member Appointment - Nomination was made for Danielle Brown to be appointed to fulfill the term of Barry Brown.
- Passed 4-1, Fleming voting no
- Amend Chapter 5 to Add Minimum Space Requirements - Change the building code to require minimum of 800 sf for retail, service, and wholesale businesses. Motion made to move to Monday, September 9th
- Passed 4-1, Patrick voting no
Meeting was adjourned at 7:30 p.m.