Friday, May 13, 2011

Carol Gilman - Candidate for Mayor

Over the last several weeks I have spent some significant time with Carol, getting to know her, learning about her vision for the city, asnwering her questions about the city, and sharing ideas.

I have come away from those meetings with a firm belief that she is the right person for the job.  Her background in finances, audits, process, and management is a perfect fit for the city today. 

Over the last several years I have always been impressed with her thought process and the deliberate way in which she asks questions, analyzes facts, and responds in a logical and well-thought out manner.  Even more so after our conversations regarding many specific as well as general topics.

I will let Carol speak for herself and share her vision for the City of Doraville.  But I think you will find it refreshing, well thought out, and that she is ready to position our city for big steps forward.

You can learn more about her on the official Carol Gilman for Mayor website and be sure to plan on attending the meet and greet BBQ on May 25th.

It is with great pleasure that today I throw my support behind Carol Gilman for Mayor of Doraville!

You can also read a brief story about her on 11alive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment